2014 Yamaha® Stryker®
TOTALLY COSTUM - EVEN BEFORE YOU MAKE IT YOUR OWN.
With its raked-out front end and “fists in the wind” riding position, the Stryker® is pure attitude. And with an 80-cubic-inch V-twin, and a beautiful final belt drive, it churns out plenty of low-end torque that gets to the ground in a very satisfying way.
Key Features May Include:
- The look reinterprets classic custom “chopper” styling for an aggressive feel. High-end looks without the high-end price tag.
- Gutsy 1304cc, fuel-injected liquid-cooled V-Twin engine churns out the inspired, big-engine feel riders will love.
- Even with its radically raked out front end, Stryker has the superbly nimble and lightweight handling that choppers and mid-class competitors can only dream about.
- Low seat height (26.4 inches) allows riders to put both feet on the ground and helps provide this bike’s natural, relaxed and comfortable riding position.
- The wide 210-series rear tire and chopper-inspired 21-inch front wheel reinforce the muscular styling of the bike.
- No cheap plastic fenders here—this authentic cruiser has real steel fenders customizers love. Classic belt drive, too.
- Get started on your own customization with two trim packages in high-quality chrome, or an aggressive looking, blacked out package.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing produce plenty of power across the board and a distinctive exhaust note.